At Nationwide Construction, people are our greatest asset.
We succeed because we attract, develop and reward people who have the passion to make a significant contribution to the continued growth of our business. We provide a culture of accountability, challenge and opportunity that encourages our employees to develop to their full potential. We are always looking for experienced individuals to join our growing team:
- Superintendents – Candidates should have at least 5 years of construction supervision experience, with industrial, retail, office, church, medical or sports/recreation construction experience.
- Project Managers – We look for PM’s that have at least 5 years of project management experience in the construction industry and be familiar with all phases of general construction from estimating through client move in. They should also possess excellent client communication skills. Candidates with project management experience in industrial, retail, office, church, or medical construction projects are preferred.
- Equipment Operators – We seek candidates that have experience in blue topping, operating excavators, tractors and dozers, knowledge in moisture control, and CDL drivers.
- Estimators – Candidates should have at least 5 years of construction project estimating experience and a strong working knowledge of the bid processes. Ability to read and understand blueprints and building specifications a must as well as excellent communications skills.
If you have the skills and experience required for any of the positions shown above and would like to be considered to join one of the fastest-growing commercial construction companies in the Southwest, please email, fax or mail your resume to the number or addresses shown below to the attention of Human Resources. If emailing, please attach an MS Word version of your resume to your email.
How To Apply
Send your resumes...
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Fax: (817) 473-0159
- By Mail: Nationwide Construction, 721 South 5th Ave. Mansfield, TX 76063
Nationwide Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer